DUI Discovery Documents & Procedures
Pursuant to Rule 3.220(a) (1) of the Florida Rules of the Criminal Procedure, you may inspect and/or obtain all documents the State may introduce at hearing or trial and/or supplemental exculpatory evidence and impeachment materials on a walk-in basis on Thursdays and Fridays from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. at the State Attorney’s Office, County Court Division, 1469 Northwest 13th Terrace, Miami, FL 33125.
Documents Available Online
State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle provides the following DUI Discovery documents online at no charge:
- Maintenance Documents
- Miami-Dade County Secondary Inspection Sheets
- Breath Logs for Miami-Dade County Intoxilyzer 8000 Instruments
- Repair Orders for Intoxilyzers
- Intoxilyzer Registration Certificates
- Certificates of Assurance
FDLE Breath Testing Home /
Intoxilyzer 8000 Records
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement keeps public electronic records of all Intoxilyzer 8000 documents. FDLE’s website may contain very recent records not immediately available on the State Attorney’s Office website.
Those documents include:
- Breath Test Permits
- HGN Logs
- Uniform Guidelines for Checkpoints
- DRE Logs
- DUI Room Key Logs may be available via a public records request to the police agencies, or via subpoena.