toggle menu

Our Child Support Program (CSP) aims to help you locate the other parent.

There are two ways to apply for services. If you live in another state or receive child support services from another state, you may need to contact that state to find out if you already have an open support case in that state. Click here to find other child support agencies in the United States.


If you have questions or need help during the application process, please contact our Child Support Program at (305) 530-2600.

Start the Child Support Application Process

Apply Online

Click Here


CALL (305) 530-2600

National Support Services Search

Click Here