Mobile Operations Victim Emergency Services
The M.O.V.E.S. Program has on-call paralegals who assist victims of domestic violence. The paralegals respond to domestic violence arrest cases immediately after the crime to help the victims regain control of their lives by assessing their needs, taking sworn statement of the incident, providing a safety plan and appropriate referral information available in the community.
The paralegals are on-call Monday through Friday from 5:00 pm to 5:00 am, and available 24 hours on Weekends and Holidays. This early intervention also helps build better cases for prosecution and provides our prosecutors with the necessary tools to make decisions about each case, improving the probability of successful prosecution.
- Persons with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations should call the number listed above, or for the hearing impaired may call 1-800-955-8771 (Florida Relay Service).
- Las personas que tengan alguna discapacidad y necesiten servicios especiales deberian llamar al telefono que aparece arriba. Quienes tengan dificultades escuchando, deben llamar al 1-800-995-8771 (Servicio de Transmision de la Florida).
- Moun andikape ki bezwen sÃ¨vis spesyal dwe teleone nan nemewo ki parÃ¨t anwo a, aubyen moun ki gen anpechman pou yo tande kapab telefone nan 1-800-955-8771 (SÃ¨vis Tansmisyon nan Florida).
M.O.V.E.S observes the following hours of operation:
- Monday thru Friday: 5:00pm to 5:00am
- Weekends and holidays: 24 hours
- Phone: 305-547-0177